- Discussing the idea of ‘How Technology Hijacks People’s Minds’.
- The Daily You: How the New Advertising Industry Is Defining Your Identity and Your Worth
- Digital journalism in India – how these 6 start-ups are re-thinking content, distribution and business
- How Music Got Free: What happens when an entire generation commits the same crime? by Stephen Witt
- TaxiforSure or SexismforSure?
- Sangeeta on How men see women and the case of leaked celebrity pictures
- Sangeeta on How Kindle is changing my reading habits
- Sangeeta Lalwani on Empathy and the Role of Personal Experience
- Sangeeta on Musings from Day 1 at THINK, Goa
Author Archives: amita
I have been lately feeling ‘concerned’ about some changes within me. My ability to ‘focus’ has been a major casualty. When I moved to a smartphone sometime around this time last year several things happened. My consumption of information exploded but somehow … Continue reading
This is an issue to which I am yet to find a satisfactory response: What role does our personal experience play in our ability to express empathy towards others? Is it possible to truly empathise with someone’s pain or suffering … Continue reading
Sometimes feels real and at times just a dream Two belligerent siblings fighting to reign supreme Clamour and void are their names, their mission to abort the same story whose very being lends them glory Both can’t look other … Continue reading
I find it interesting how logical ‘thinking’ and rationality is given precedence in every-day life but every time I have attended an ‘intervention’ (training/workshop) it is always the role of ‘feeling’ that is highlighted as a key area of work. … Continue reading
Becoming aware of one’s own ignorance is said to be the first step towards knowledge. The nuances and multiplicities of disciplines discussed on the Day 1 of the THINK festival was stimulating most on this particular count. I mean the … Continue reading