- Discussing the idea of ‘How Technology Hijacks People’s Minds’.
- The Daily You: How the New Advertising Industry Is Defining Your Identity and Your Worth
- Digital journalism in India – how these 6 start-ups are re-thinking content, distribution and business
- How Music Got Free: What happens when an entire generation commits the same crime? by Stephen Witt
- TaxiforSure or SexismforSure?
- Sangeeta on How men see women and the case of leaked celebrity pictures
- Sangeeta on How Kindle is changing my reading habits
- Sangeeta Lalwani on Empathy and the Role of Personal Experience
- Sangeeta on Musings from Day 1 at THINK, Goa
Tag Archives: john berger
The recent episode of nude pictures of celebrities such as Jennifer Lawrence being leaked by a set of hackers launched widespread debate on the topics of privacy and consent when it comes to a woman’s body. Their were two fairly … Continue reading
About a month back I started reading, John Berger’s classic text ‘Ways of Seeing’. It’s been on my reading list since my literature days. I am only half-way through but it’s a fascinating read on how we see is not … Continue reading