- Discussing the idea of ‘How Technology Hijacks People’s Minds’.
- The Daily You: How the New Advertising Industry Is Defining Your Identity and Your Worth
- Digital journalism in India – how these 6 start-ups are re-thinking content, distribution and business
- How Music Got Free: What happens when an entire generation commits the same crime? by Stephen Witt
- TaxiforSure or SexismforSure?
- Sangeeta on How men see women and the case of leaked celebrity pictures
- Sangeeta on How Kindle is changing my reading habits
- Sangeeta Lalwani on Empathy and the Role of Personal Experience
- Sangeeta on Musings from Day 1 at THINK, Goa
Tag Archives: piracy
In every period in the history, there has been tension between different social groups based on the dynamics of the power structures in that age. When that tension would escalate, it would take form of discrimination – basis race, gender, … Continue reading
One of the best books that I have read in the recent past is a book that documents the shifting power politics of music industry over the last few decades. At the core, the book navigates how the mp3 technology … Continue reading