- Discussing the idea of ‘How Technology Hijacks People’s Minds’.
- The Daily You: How the New Advertising Industry Is Defining Your Identity and Your Worth
- Digital journalism in India – how these 6 start-ups are re-thinking content, distribution and business
- How Music Got Free: What happens when an entire generation commits the same crime? by Stephen Witt
- TaxiforSure or SexismforSure?
- Sangeeta on How men see women and the case of leaked celebrity pictures
- Sangeeta on How Kindle is changing my reading habits
- Sangeeta Lalwani on Empathy and the Role of Personal Experience
- Sangeeta on Musings from Day 1 at THINK, Goa
Tag Archives: privacy
Technology and its impact on our psychology has been one of my pet subjects lately. I wrote this post on the brilliant book by Nicholas Carr on ‘What the Internet is Doing To Our Brains’ apart from this post on … Continue reading