- Discussing the idea of ‘How Technology Hijacks People’s Minds’.
- The Daily You: How the New Advertising Industry Is Defining Your Identity and Your Worth
- Digital journalism in India – how these 6 start-ups are re-thinking content, distribution and business
- How Music Got Free: What happens when an entire generation commits the same crime? by Stephen Witt
- TaxiforSure or SexismforSure?
- Sangeeta on How men see women and the case of leaked celebrity pictures
- Sangeeta on How Kindle is changing my reading habits
- Sangeeta Lalwani on Empathy and the Role of Personal Experience
- Sangeeta on Musings from Day 1 at THINK, Goa
Tag Archives: what the internet is doing to our brains
I have been lately feeling ‘concerned’ about some changes within me. My ability to ‘focus’ has been a major casualty. When I moved to a smartphone sometime around this time last year several things happened. My consumption of information exploded but somehow … Continue reading